Patients & Visitors
Patient Focused Care
White Mountain Regional Medical Center's patients have access to advanced technology and a healthcare plan
specifically designed for their successful treatment and recovery. From admission until
discharge and beyond, we focus on exceptional care, close to home.
The Digital Disaster Response System for White Mountain Regional Medical Center in Springerville, Arizona. This site is for web-enabled communications during emergency events. During an actual incident the disaster action plan or important directives will appear on this page.
Open Positions Opportunities:
|Environmental Services Attendant
- Under the direction of the manager of Environmental Services, this position is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, and orderly appearance of assigned sections, equipment and supplies. Perfo...more
|RN - Swing Bed
- WMRMC's Swing Bed Unit unit is opening soon. Positions available for day and night shifts. The Registered Nurse (RN) is a clinical position responsible for the delivery of direct patient care, utilizi...more
|RN - Med/Surg
- WMRMC's Medical Surgical unit is growing. Positions available for day and night shifts. The Registered Nurse (RN) is a clinical position responsible for the delivery of direct patient care, utilizing ...more
- Ensures accurate and compliant financial reporting. Performs various data gathering, tracking, and record keeping; financial analyses in one or more financial areas including auditing, budgeting, cost...more
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Technologist) is a clinical position that provides diagnostic patient care services using ultrasound and related diagnostic procedures. The sonographer i...more