RHC Home Visits
We are excited to now offer Home Primary Care Medical Visits at White Mountain Regional Medical Center Rural Health Clinic.
If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms that make leaving the house uncomfortable or difficult, getting treatment at home can save a lot of stress and discomfort. This is especially beneficial for those with travel obstacles, mobility challenges, or those trying to avoid unnecessary exposure to Covid-19.
Primary care home visit physicians can help address both routine healthcare as well as health issues as they come up.
What is a Home Visit?
Providers Currently Participating in Home Medical Visits:
- • This is a service provided to WMRMC Clinic patients for primary
- • Patients are seen as medically necessary, similar to an in-office visit.
- • A medical provider will come to your home for your medical visit.
- • These are not home health nurse, therapist, or aide visits.
- • These take the place of your nurse practitioner or doctor's office appointments.
- • Home visits are scheduled during normal office hours.
Home Visit Services may include:
- • Nurse Practitioner
- • Family Medicine Doctor
- • Podiatrist
- • Physical Examinations
- • Medication Management
- • Management of medical conditions including long COVID-19 symptoms
- • Referral to medical specialties
- • Routine follow-up visits
- • Mobile Blood Draws and other Lab Work
- • Follow up after hospital or other inpatient stays
- • Have difficulty getting into the office for an appointment.
- • Be a current or new member of WMRMC RHC.
- • Reside in Springerville, Eagar, Greer, St. Johns, Concho, Vernon, Alpine, Nutrioso, or surrounding areas. Unfortunately, home visits are not offered outside of the state of Arizona at this time.
For more information please call our clinic at: (928) 333-7333